2018 CPCAC Conference Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
Join the Experience – the Exclusive Canadian Geriatric Medication Management Conference for Pharmacists and Allied Health Professionals with a Full Education Line Up, Networking Sessions and Poster Presentations
It is with great excitement that the Coalition of Pharmacists Caring for Aging Canadians (CPCAC) will be hosting their 1st Scientific Meeting. This inter-professional meeting is designed to assemble pharmacists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians and students to learn and network.
The CPCAC offers a professional, targeted audience to MARKET YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE. Engage with over 150 aging care pharmacy specialists and allied health professionals who are EMPOWERED and COMMITTED to improving patient care across the health care spectrum.
● There is a rapidly increasing number of elderly Canadians requiring health care professional services. These seniors may live at home, in the community, assisted living, hospital and long term care, and this population offers a significant marketing opportunity
● Targeted networking to highlight and demonstrate your products and services to clinicians who specialize in this unique and growing market providing services to aging Canadians
● CPCAC will bring together pharmacists, pharmacy owners and pharmacist managers from a variety of settings, including long term care, community pharmacies, hospital and primary care
● CPCAC will engage not only pharmacists, but also prescribers and other health care providers from across the country
● Nation-wide recognition, including acknowledgement and clear demonstration of your organization’s involvement, commitment and support
There are multiple sponsorship packages available to encompass various levels of exposure, such as the opportunity for a year-long presence to engage with our members and on our website!
This is your opportunity to connect with leaders, decision-makers and clinicians from a variety of disciplines across Canada. Showcase your products, services and ideas and introduce your latest developments. By becoming a sponsor, you are able to highlight your specific contributions to the field of pharmacy, geriatrics and care for older Canadians.
DOWNLOAD OUR SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE BELOW
We are committed to a mutually beneficial relationship with our industry partners. Please contact Andrea Smith, at email@example.com to discuss how we can best partner together to make your conference experience a success.