Charting a New Direction for Continuing Education
CPCAC MEMBERS ALSO GAIN ACCESS TO....
- Education that includes clinical topics and non-clinical topics (like quality of life and societal issues) related to caring for aging Canadians
- Member pricing for professional development and conferences, as well as local events across Canada
- Opportunities for members to participate in collaborative continuing education with allied health care partners from other Canadian organizations sharing the common goal of improving the quality of life for seniors in Canada
- Networking with health care and industry partners to learn about new products and services to enhance your practice through both live and online platforms
- Member Updates of Canadian and International aging care pharmacy topics, issues, discussions, research and clinical practice pearls to enhance your personal pharmacy practice